Category: BEAUTY

 
+

Eyeliner Tutorial

  #Barathon 2018 This post is written for Bar-A-Thon Day 3 Challenge with Blog-A-Rythm – Theme –“Marathon of my favourite things.”     1)Begin with applying a thin eye liner as shown in the picture.    2) Now gently drag the pen along the lashline and past the top outer corner of your eye. 3)To create a winged … Read More

+

Glycerin – Miracle Water

  #Barathon 2018 This post is written for Bar-A-Thon Day 2 Challenge with Blog-A-Rythm – Theme –“Marathon of my favourite things.”   Hi Dolls!  I am sure we all have used Glycerin at some time but only few of us know how useful Glycerin could be to maintain a healthy looking & evergreen skin. Well , even … Read More

+

Seven things you must do before applying makeup

#Barathon 2018   This post is written for Bar-A-Thon Day 1 Challenge with Blog-A-Rythm – Theme –“Marathon of my favourite things.”   Seven things you must do before applying makeup     Before you apply a single drop of foundation, concealer or any other product ,you need to make sure your skin is clean and moisturised well. … Read More

+

HOW TO WRITE A GOOD BEAUTY PRODUCT REVIEW

Let’s talk about how to write an informative review that people want to read. What Where When Why How Any good product review should answer some basic questions for your readers, starting with 5 W’s Who can use this product and who would enjoy this product? What is the product? Give as full a description … Read More

+

Feminine Hygiene Products from Bella

We women tend to pay a lot of attention to our beauty & health but one thing that we ignore about is our intimate hygiene. Infact, most women/girls don’t even know about any female hygiene products other than sanitary pads or some vaginal washes. So today I am here to share my views on some … Read More

+

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO SAVE WATER ?

Water is essential for all life on earth. We need it to grow food , keep clean, provide power control, fire and stay alive. Did you know that less than 1 % of all water on earth can be used? The rest of the 99% of water is salt water or permanently frozen. As the … Read More