5 Things That I Learned About Sunny Leone After Watching Karenjit Kaur Season 1
I just watched Karenjit Kaur Season 1 on ZEE5 and kept wondering, how like many others, I too suffered from my own presumptions about Sunny Leone!
Hence, I felt compelled to share some unknown things I got to learn about Sunny from Karenjit Kaur Season 1.
1) Like all of us, she too was a simple Indian girl with loving parents who worked at a German bakery in the United States to support the family. Sunny also worked at a tax and retirement firm before she started working in films. This shows how she isn’t someone to take the easy way forward in life.
2) At the age of 19, she moved out of her parents’ house to continue her studies as a paediatrician. But sadly, at that time, her father lost his job which made her opt for quick money making choices. These choices were the ones which ultimately ended up with her being the cover page of PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE. It was a hard choice for her and I am moved by the sacrifices she made to keep her family happy.
3) Not only this! She faced immense criticism from her friends and family when they learnt about her career in the porn industry and it did affect her. We saw how it was a tough choice for her, someone who was rooted in the morals taught by her parents.
4) When she posed for Penthouse Magazine, the news spread like wildfire and she bought every Magazine in local shops just to make sure her parents do not find out about her career and feel hurt. Her concern about protecting her family from all the negativity shows how much she cared for her family.
5) These facts from her life shed light on one simple thing. All of us have chapters in our life where we are struggling to make it to life and we are no one to judge the choices he/she made to make a living. She certainly did what was right at that time/circumstance and she does not regret her past for she believes that it is her past that brought her where she is now.
So what are you waiting for?
Find out more about Karenjit Kaur /Sunny Leone’s Real Life struggles/adventures by binge-watching Season 1 of Karenjit Kaur on ZEE5. Each and every episode unfolds a new chapter and new challenge of her incredible journey of becoming the SUPERSTAR she is today. I suggest you begin your binge soon as you wouldn’t want to lag behind on catching up with Season 2 of Karenjit Kaur.
Subscribe to ZEE5 APP right now at just RS 99/- for 2 months & RS 499/- for a year and watch all the episodes live on ZEE5, while Season 02 will be premiered soon on ZEE5 by SEPTEMBER 18th.